Topic
History
Written by
Chatbox ver.6 ♥ follow my heart ♥
Điểm báo
Girls' Generation - 소녀시대 - So Nyuh Shi Dae - 少女時代 - Shoujo Jidai ver.03
Chúc mừng ba năm quen nhau! Chúc mừng sinh nhật chị No <3
Trần Thu Hà
Phiếm bàn Kiếm hiệp Kim Dung (phim và truyện)
Hồng Nhung
Thói ngụy biện và Văn hóa tranh luận của người Việt
The Voice US Season 3
Giọng hát Việt mùa thứ hai 2013
Utada Hikaru - Diva nước Nhật và "đứa con lai kém may mắn"
Nhật kí...!
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:23 am
Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:52 pm
Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:42 pm
Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 am
Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:54 am
Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am
Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:45 am
Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:43 pm
Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:17 pm
Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:43 am
Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:58 pm
Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 pm
Mon
Zodiaholic
Zodiaholic
Rappappa
Nope
Mon
ĐenTrắng
Nope
@.yahoo
Nope
@.yahoo
Zodiaholic

CSJH the Grace

Go down 
Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Tác giảThông điệp
*Long Pơ is real*
Sharpclaw Warrior
Sharpclaw Warrior
*Long Pơ is real*

Giới tính : Nữ

Tổng số bài gửi : 938

CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

tạo hình này xinh hơn nhạc kịch trước...
Dana thật quyến rũ ^^...CSJH the Grace - Page 3 984495496
Đài các và kiêu sa
The Three Musketeers - 3 chàng lính Ngự lâm
có em út Suju và Jay (TRAX) nữa, toàn nhà SM ^^...

Spoiler:

CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeCF_A4o8i3rmQQeaFOwSOlr7EUwnRM7_0CSsq5l6yLHHUixdw-A

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Nope
Deputy
Deputy
Nope

Tổng số bài gửi : 3445

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:05 am

Có thể nhạc kịch là mảnh đất khác, không tốn kém bằng nhưng chuyên nghiệp hơn để khẳng định vị trí của idol ^^. Idol nào đóng nhạc kịch mà fan ko tự hào chứ - Shapley có cái để mong chờ.

post cái video special stage của Step, nhảy Tango bài Roxanne, OST Moulin Rouge.

Quả không hổ danh là thiên vũ với tài năng thể hiện ở mọi điệu nhảy. Tango là một điệu dancesport cực kì khó vì nó không chỉ cần kĩ thuật mà còn cần cái "chất" Tango nữa. Step chưa hoàn toàn thấm cái chất đó (người ta phải tập cả năm bảy năm mới thấm ;) nhưng đã lột tả được phần nào.

Step cũng là người đã dành giải thưởng cho giọng ca xuất sắc nhất kiêm giải thưởng lớn của SM best youth competition lần thứ 7, tức là trước Taeyeon hoobae một năm.
Vượt quá sức một idol ý chứ CSJH the Grace - Page 3 984495496.

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody". - Holden Caufield
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Wise
Elder
Elder
Wise

Giới tính : Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 1065

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Dành tặng Shapley, fan CSJH (như mình) và fan của Stephanie nói riêng.

Trích dẫn :
Idol Returning as a Ballerina Kim Bo Kyung

Ten years as a Ballerina, Stephanie became a member of CSJH - During Japanese promotions injured her back, after 2 years has had a heartfelt successful rehabilitation - She auditioned and made it into the LA Ballet dance team - Folding her dreams as a singer, knocking on it again

Back that felt like it was dragging her body down. Not being able to maintain her body due to fatigue. Breaking into sweat in the cold practice rooms and collapsing to the floor.
Cheers and applause from fans felt as if they were fading. Losing consciousness within these thoughts.

In winter 2008 in Tokyo, Japan near a practice room. With a large concert ahead, the 4 member groups were preoccupied with practice, but one member injured her back. All activities were halted. Nabbing the Asian market was only a hands reach away, but the dream quickly collapsed. The frustration of it felt bigger than the pain in her back.
Dancing was her all, but not being able to do so, cried everyday. At the end of her struggles, she chose to go to the states, where her family resides.

Little by little, within her family, she has found stability. For 2 years she held onto rehabilitating. Winning the challenge of recovering was as sweet as a fruit.
Last month, she auditioned for the LA Ballet Dance club and came out on top as the only Korean dancer among hundreds and placed her name on the list.
It is SM Entertainment's 4 member group CSJH The Grace's member CheonMu Stephanie (23, Korean name Kim Bo Kyung) is that woman.

Ballet Loving Maiden

At the age of 5, Stephanie first put on her ballet slippers.
She has danced ballet for 10 years prior to being chosen by SME at the age of 16.
She was happy with just dancing.

She enjoyed learning the dances of stars on TV and has practiced dancing on her own.
That is how she met ballet. It was as if it were fate that she came across ballet.

In 1999, she followed her family and immigrated to Southern California, San Diego.
She was able to take great ballet classes there. As if they were gifts, in the San Diego region Black Mountain Dancing Center, she has built talent and skills.

At the age of 12, she won the highest (DaeSang) award at a competition that was sponsored by famous associations. She has then performed as a soloist in the Southern California Youth Ballet.

"Since I loved ballet and was able to keep doing it, I did the best I could. I was happy to be able to get on stage."

Her skills have garnered the attention of many.
Back in 2000, she performed in the Nutcracker in an early summer night. She was praised by the Union Tribune.

In 2003, she was scouted for the Boston Ballet Dance School.
She said her skills must be/is in her genes.

"My mother majored in vocal music (?), so maybe this is how I inherited my (distinct ballet skills(?))" She said.
"I was always interested in music or dancing, so I was able to start them at a very young age because of my mother. I thank my parents for the skills I have and had a great time practicing and performing on stage."

From Ballerina to Idol

Ballet being the only thing quickly changed.
In 2004, SME held a Best Youth Contest at Orange County.
She won best song (?) and was picked.
She was attending San Diego Rancho Bernardo High School at that time.
"I accidentally got into doing it and got to win an award and was asked to become a singer in Korea."

"In between ballet and singing, I thought a lot about it. But for the bigger dream of going to Korea, I temporarily folded my ballet dreams. Even now, I would have still chosen to become a singer." She confessed.

With receiving praise for her singing and dancing, she triumphantly did well in Korea.
Only being a trainee for one year, she was able to debut as a singer. SM was looking for a 4th member for CSJH to break into the Asian market. Being the best at choreography, she acquired the name "CheonMu Stephanie." It means Heaven's Dance.

She was the only member with no past experience in the Korean entertainment.
"Living in Korea was a whole new experience. But thanks to ballet, I wasn't nervous nor shook. I was already fit for performing. The experiences I've had in Korea are unforgettable memories.

After debuting, she has gone on various programs. While showing her dancing and flexibility (?) was able to rise. She was naturally able to gain a strong/warm fanbase. With a goal of breaking into the Asian market, was able to succeed.

Recovering Injury and Ballet

In their advancement in Japan, CSJH held a few concerts and heightened their popularity.
They were able to schedule their first tour.
"In Japan, we lived their for 3 years we slowly found our spot from the bottom and was holding our first concert at that time. Members were overflowing with motivation."
But through those motivations were faults. They held unnecessary practices and put stress onto her back.

"I exercised at this time when my back wasn't even in good condition and continuously practiced dancing, so I think that resulted in injuring my back. I was given time to rest, but it was not getting any better. So I had no choice but to return to the states to my family."

Living in the states was no picnic(?) either.
Due to the pain in her back, it was uncomfortable. For months she never set foot out of her home. She was far from being able to dance. Tears would not stop flowing and fell into depression. The one thing that was able to help her back up was ballet.

"In order to move my body again, I went through therapy to rehabilitate. During that time I visited the ballet school I went to when I was a kid. It's been years since I've left that school, but nothing changed.

With the encouragement from the company, she slipped back on her ballet slippers. She followed the advice of the director and acquired a certificate.
"Restarting ballet, it felt like I was returning back home. I've been working on ballet and recoring. Eventually in 2 years, I was able to finish rehabiliating and was able to dance again."

With her body becoming more healthy, she was able to gain confidence. She started studying and with the support (?) from the Korean Arts University, was able to feel the happiness and what it is like to be a college student. Taking absence/leave from school, she went back to the states and in the Los Angeles Ballet aduitioned in "The Nutcracker." She has once again been able to raise her name as the only Korean ballerina.

"I am determined to give it my all in whatever casting I receive as a ballerina. To everyone who has supported me when I was on stage, I will pay you back. After finishing this year-end (?) performance, next year I will return back as a singer to once again take up a new challenge in my dreams as a singer."

With dreams of becoming a future ballet director, "Within a hard and tiring circumstance/situation, in order to acquire my dreams, I am working hard. I want to become an outstanding example to Koreans. Please watch me rising back up like a roly-poly(?)."

Cre: tenjo-soul@soompi

Câu in đậm rất giá trị, liệu sẽ có 1 màn comeback vào năm sau của CSJH?

Hiện giờ trừ Lina khá im ắng thì Sunday và Dana liên tuc có nhạc kịch còn Stephanie cũng có lịch diễn, những động thái đó khiến fan cho rằng CSJH sẽ bắt đầu sự nghiệp chuyên nghiệp 1 cách riêng lẻ nhưng nếu có 1 buổi diễn nào đó tất cả thành viên hội tụ, đứng chung 1 sân khấu rồi chia tay cũng đã là món quà quá lớn cho fan rồi CSJH the Grace - Page 3 3193290500.

Được sửa bởi Wise ngày Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:34 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
*Long Pơ is real*
Sharpclaw Warrior
Sharpclaw Warrior
*Long Pơ is real*

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Thật sự chị muốn nhìn thấy 1 CSJH The Grace trên sân khấu âm nhạc của Hàn ngay tức khắc. Nghe mấy pé ca ngợi rất nhiều, nhưng dù sao thì cũng qua 2 năm rồi. Cảm giác giống như muốn thấy 1 nhóm nhạc debut vậy.
Hy vọng năm sau, có thể được nhìn thấy 1 CSJH của 2011 nổi bật trên âm nhạc Châu á không chỉ riêng Hàn đâu nhá.

Spoiler:

CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeCF_A4o8i3rmQQeaFOwSOlr7EUwnRM7_0CSsq5l6yLHHUixdw-A

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Nope
Deputy
Deputy
Nope

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Em chắc phần nhiều thuộc dạng fan của Stephanie ^^
Rất hay so sánh chị với BoA, mình tội lỗi quá ><
Một idol toàn diện của toàn diện là đây, nhưng thiệt thòi đủ thứ.

Trích dẫn :
Due to the pain in her back, it was uncomfortable. For months she never set foot out of her home. She was far from being able to dance. Tears would not stop flowing and fell into depression. The one thing that was able to help her back up was ballet.

Mỗi người trong CSJH đều có khả năng tỏa sáng như một nghệ sĩ solo mà không ai có thể phủ nhận. Nhưng comeback đi để tiếp tục, chứ đừng để chia tay.

Chờ đợi và tin tưởng là một nghệ thuật.

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody". - Holden Caufield
Về Đầu Trang Go down
*Long Pơ is real*
Sharpclaw Warrior
Sharpclaw Warrior
*Long Pơ is real*

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:32 pm

dù biết mỗi thành viên của CSJH đều có thể solo thành công, nhưng khi kết hợp lại 4 nàng ấy mới là hoàn hảo nhất của 1 nhóm nhạc Kpop, từ vocal cho đến dance. Đó là ước mơ của nhiều nhóm nhạc muốn đạt đến.

Spoiler:

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Ryn Tạt Lon
Legend
Legend
Ryn Tạt Lon

Tổng số bài gửi : 1084

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:24 pm

^ bây giờ thì sao :|

CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Mh_gheyn

Spoiler:

CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Tumblr_mdfjo6y3Hb1qkiilno3_250
Về Đầu Trang Go down
*Long Pơ is real*
Sharpclaw Warrior
Sharpclaw Warrior
*Long Pơ is real*

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Buồn ơi! Biến đi đã viết:
^ bây giờ thì sao :|

Trích dẫn :
Chờ đợi và tin tưởng là một nghệ thuật.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Wise
Elder
Elder
Wise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Cập nhật tình hình các nàng:
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 St-2
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Rupoi1
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Ds3ya
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Normal_lina776
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Nope
Deputy
Deputy
Nope

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:18 pm

vãi lệ cái pic của Step quá extreme_sexy_girl

bà Lina làm cái gì thế kia CSJH the Grace - Page 3 3515602148

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Wise
Elder
Elder
Wise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:58 pm

CSJH the Grace - Page 3 20101112
Tại sao Dana chưa nhuộm tóc nhỉ? Mau nhuộm thành thế này đi, please:
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 1000825911
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Đường Bất Hối
New-born Kit
New-born Kit
Đường Bất Hối

Tổng số bài gửi : 8

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 pm

nghe tin Step sắp comeback CSJH the Grace - Page 3 984495496
sang năm có thể phởn
kekeke
èo
Về Đầu Trang Go down
*Long Pơ is real*
Sharpclaw Warrior
Sharpclaw Warrior
*Long Pơ is real*

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 pm

CSJH the Grace - Page 3 020225

Spoiler:

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Wise
Elder
Elder
Wise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Update 1 tý, dạo này ít lên soompi.
Đầu tiên là Dana trong "3 chành lính ngự lâm":
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Art1294390480
(Lại là) ảnh tự sướng trên Twitter của Dana:
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 221310559
Stephanie đã về Hàn, gặp và đi chơi với Lina:
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 N4k55l
Lina và Sunday (Sunday chưa chịu nhuộm lại tóc à):
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Lina24

Hãy sớm trở lại làm náo loạn K-Pop nhé.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Nope
Deputy
Deputy
Nope

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:32 pm

CSJH sẽ comeback sớm! Có lẽ trong vòng 1, 2 tháng nữa. Nhưng điều quan trọng là không có Steph. Còn Lina thì chưa xác định.

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Wise
Elder
Elder
Wise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Sunday lại đi đóng 1 vở nhạc kịch mới nhé, và k0 thấy có dấu hiệu của gà SM:
CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Pp11030400256
Stephanie tiếp tục với các vở ballet mới.
Dana vừa hoàn thành 1 vai diễn nhạc kịch.
Đợi phim của Lina.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Nope
Deputy
Deputy
Nope

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Quá đẹp CSJH the Grace - Page 3 984495496

Các vũ công đã từng học qua ballet (như Steph) và các môn căn bản trong đó có Latin & ballroom dance (như Hyo) thì chuyển động bao giờ cũng mượt hơn những người học ngay vào hiphop, break dance, popping locking....

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Wise
Elder
Elder
Wise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:43 am

Lina cũng đi đóng nhạc kịch cùng Sunday rồi nhé.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
*Long Pơ is real*
Sharpclaw Warrior
Sharpclaw Warrior
*Long Pơ is real*

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:47 pm

vậy có hy vọng CSJH comeback 3 người nhở???? ^^

Spoiler:

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Wise
Elder
Elder
Wise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Đẳng cấp của Jisung Sunday là đây:

Nghe ký thì lại thấy k0 hợp cho mấy, Dana hoặc đặc biệt là Lina giọng dày thì hợp hơn.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Lãng
Apprentice
Apprentice
Lãng

Tổng số bài gửi : 115

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm

hí hí, nàng Sunday thì khỏi nói về khoảng thanh nhạc rồi CSJH the Grace - Page 3 984495496
Kỷ thuật tốt nhất của nhà SM CSJH the Grace - Page 3 3573983318

Vậy mà có đứa Cass cho rằng CSJH không bao giờ = DBSK
Đúng là vậy thật, CSJH không bao giờ = DBSK về độ nổi tiếng cũng như những danh hiệu xung quanh họ
CSJH cũng không bao giờ = S9 về danh tiếng hiện nay
Có thể còn thua f(x) khi nói về các idol của Kpop

Nhưng có thể Shapleys sẽ tự hào rằng khi nhắc đến CSJH, các fans Kpop sẽ nói rằng đó là girlgroup hoàn hảo nhất Kpop trong thời đại của các idol
Dù không thành công bởi rất nhiều lý do, hãy nhìn lại xem có girlgroups nào nổi tiếng bởi tài năng ca hát đâu?

1 chút tự kỹ CSJH the Grace - Page 3 1371890812
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Nope
Deputy
Deputy
Nope

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Hát thế kia, làm idol cũng phí CSJH the Grace - Page 3 1817655808

Làm idol với sự hào nhoáng của nó, đâu phải là đích tới của nhiều người?

Như Kim Junsu, rốt cuộc thì anh ta muốn cả 2 đó thôi.

Mừng cho CSJH CSJH the Grace - Page 3 984495496. 1 nhóm idol không giống ai!

Tự hào không hết, tiếc nuối cái gì CSJH the Grace - Page 3 650269930

Về Đầu Trang Go down
*Long Pơ is real*
Sharpclaw Warrior
Sharpclaw Warrior
*Long Pơ is real*

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:35 pm

]

Spoiler:

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Nope
Deputy
Deputy
Nope

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 pm

CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Nwsjf

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Wise
Elder
Elder
Wise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: CSJH the Grace   CSJH the Grace - Page 3 Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

CSJH the Grace
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 3 trong tổng số 5 trangChuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next